Thursday 13 March 2014

VIP PASS

Creation of own VIP pass for 'Anchored' premier


This is a VIP pass for 'Anchored' fans which I have created.This information about the movie premier was also posted on the Facebook page before  I began creating this pass.
On the Facebook page I had shared this event and wrote the first five people who arrive to our premier will receive this 'lucky' VIP Pass.
To create this pass I have used photo editing programmes such as Paint and Windows live Photo Gallery. In the center of the VIP pass I have put a photograph of myself  in a long , elegant grey dress with diamonds I bought . To show fame ,wealth and glamour as Actors and  celebrities wear million dollar dresses on the red carpet to impress and stand out from others .I have used Paint and selected free form selection to crop the original photograph I had taken of myself  in the dress and began to crop around the outline of my body , so that it could fit well into the pass. Although it was a bit challenging to cut around the edges of the photograph as there's a lot of small detail.
I have also used cross media convergence and social media marketing as ' Anchored' Facebook page and poster I created has come together with this VIP pass to release media content for the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment