Thursday 13 February 2014

Script

Script for when Corey and Ana fight

Walking)
(Beep sound of the text) x4
(Corey checks each time ,avoids text and looks suspicious).
(Ana is curious and wants to desperately know if he's cheating on her or so)

Corey : So , the party. We should go to another one soon. Enjoy yourself today ?.

Ana : *pauses, looks at Corey in curiosity*Who keeps texting you ?

Corey : It's Adam , asking if I can make it tomorrow.

*Beep , Corey receives another text *

Ana : Why is he texting you so much , let me see your phone.
Corey : You need to trust me ,it's no one ,only Adam.I'm not hiding anything babe

Another beep and Corey laughs at his phone

Ana : (rising her voice) Show me

Corey : Really , it's no one

Ana : Give me your PHONE COREY !!!!

Corey : This is pointless ( muttering )

(Corey starts to walk away. Ana grabs his arm ans spins him around).

Corey : ( raising voice) Leave me alone ,this is ridiculous. Talk to me when you calm down.

Ana : (furious) SHOW ME YOUR PHONE !!!
Ana pushes Corey backwards.
Ana : Who the hell do you think I am. Do I look like fool ? Why do ....... 
 rushing car hits Corey 
Noise stops apart from an underwater hum.Close up on Ana's face.
Nathaly's shot.Ana starts screaming.Ana runs over to Corey's body ,crouches down and starts touching and crying.Hear a car door slam and footsteps as Nathaly runs onto screen.
Nathaly starts: OMG , I'm sorry , so sorry I , I 

Ana : (crying) Oh my God what did you do to him , no , no ,why
Screen goes black .
Abulances noises start.
Title Sequence.




No comments:

Post a Comment